Complete Hormone Profile
This is the most comprehensive urinary hormone profile and is designed to assist with the clinical management of hormone-related symptoms in both male and females. These include weight gain, anxiety, fatigue, muscle mass loss, muscle weakness
low libido, fertility problems, hair loss, sleep disturbances, brain fog, mood disorders.
This profile assesses parent hormones and their metabolites as well as key metabolic pathways, provides insight into the contribution that sex hormones may have in hormone-related complaints, and helps assess disease risk associated with elevated estrogen metabolites. The profile provides valuable insight into disease risk for hormone-associated cancers (breast, prostate) and osteoporosis.
Urine measures the most metabolites, providing more insight into associated disease risk.
The Complete Hormones profile evaluates:
- Progesterone (via pregnanediol)
- Glucocorticoids, including cortisol (chronic stress)
- Androgens, including DHEA and testosterone, and their metabolites
- Estrogens (E1 Estrone, E2 Estradiol, E3 Estriol) and metabolites, including hydroxylated and methoxylated estrogens
- Methylation capacity
- 5α-reductase activity
- Anabolic/Catabolic Balance
Book a one-to-one consultation
During a one-to-one consultation we will take a close look at your presenting symptoms, medical history, your present diet; we find out how your main systems function