This simple urine test identifies key nutritional deficiencies; evaluates overall nutritional status to determine personalized supplementation needs for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients. It is an advanced diagnostic tool to guide nutritional therapy, often augmenting and speeding recovery of complex chronic conditions. Select genomics biomarkers may be added to the profile for enhanced personalization of therapy.
The complete test include:
- Metabolic Analysis (urine organic acids)
- Urine Amino Acid Analysis (essential and non-essential amino acids, plus intermediary metabolites)
- Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids (red blood cell essential and non-essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids)
- Oxidative Stress Analysis (blood and urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
- Elemental Markers (both nutrient and toxic elements)
- Genetic SNPs as addition – MTHFR, COMT, TNF-α, and APOE
Book a one-to-one consultation
During a one-to-one consultation we will take a close look at your presenting symptoms, medical history, your present diet; we find out how your main systems function and create a tailor-made diet to best suit your needs and lifestyle.